Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
This is how the proctoring service works:
- This service is available during open library hours.
- Scheduling ahead is preferable.
- Contact person is Angela Dague
- Instructors should send the test materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'proctored test' in subject line or fax to 319-477-5531. Materials can be mailed to library also.
- This service includes both written and online tests