Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Come to the library to sign up for a card.
- All library card holders must understand and agree to library rules and policies.
- All adults must have driver's license or photo ID
- Children under 18 must have parent signature on application to check out DVDs or use computer.
- Children must be able to read the application and write to get a card of their own.
- You may use your library card to check out books, DVDs, use Interlibrary Loan, use computers, use Activity Room, Wi-Fi, and puzzles.
- You must have your card with you to do any checking out.
- Return items during open hours or in the red drop box out side any time.
- You may renew items with a phone call or in person.
- We do not charge a fine for overdue books, however we do appreciate a donation.
- Patrons are responsible for damage or loss of materials. You may replace or pay for materials so we can replace.
- Parents are responsible for their children's damage or lost materials the same as stated above.